10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapters
Network Interface Cards & Converged Network Adapters
ATTO FastFrame™ is an easy-to-use, comprehensive portfolio of products designed for flexibility and engineered for performance. Single, dual, and quad-port Converged Network Adapters (CNAs) and SFP+ Network Interface Cards all include high-quality SFPs, and may also be used with Direct Attach Copper cabling. Includes iSCSI support at no additional cost, and drivers for Windows® servers and workstations, multiple Linux distributions and Mac® OS X.
FastFrame™ enables connectivity solutions ranging from high-performance access to file servers, connectivity to industry-leading NAS systems and access to switched fully-converged FCoE topologies, without expensive upgrades, add-ons, or hidden costs.
- Lower power consumption (1/3 lower than competitors)
- Stable, near-line-speed data rates across a wide range of file sizes for predictable network performance
- CNAs feature Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™), which manages latency for consistent high performance
- Data Center Bridging (DCB) provides traffic prioritization required for high quality of service for iSCSI, and FCoE
- CNAs, built with ATTO's industry—leading Fibre Channel stack, simultaneously support TCP/IP, iSCSI, and FCoE
Driver customization options available (OEM only) Contact us for more information